Welcome to my blog! My name is Grace and I'm a makeup fanatic, chemist, busy single mom with a full time job. You might be thinking "who needs another makeup blogger!?" I watch a lot of makeup on YouTube and am amazed at the intricacy and details these women put into their makeup (even when its titled as "quick and easy!"). And most of the time, I wonder how much of the products they recommend are buying into the advertising, because after all, cosmetics are allowed a lot of creative advertising (as long as they do not promise medicinal benefits, they do not have to prove what they claim).
The purpose of this blog is to give makeup advice to all you smart busy women out there! I will share quick and easy (really) tips and tricks (disclaimer: I'm not a professional makeup artist; everything I've learned is from magazines and YouTube) and I'll examine the product from a scientific angle whenever possible to give you the low-down on products. In fact, I've been known to wear multiple products (one product on one half of my face, and another on the other half!) to test out the products over the course of the day! Sounds silly, yes, but it gives me a better side-by-side comparison on how products perform! So ask away! No question is too silly!
No comments:
Post a Comment